We are recruiting
Job Role: Design Manager
McArdle Sport-Tec are an industry leading Specialist Synthetic Surfacing Construction Contractor operating since 1998 and have been involved in over 600 projects including, Artificial Grass Football Pitches, Hockey Pitches, Synthetic Tracks and MUGAs throughout the UK.
We are looking for a self-motivated person to join our highly experienced and motivated team to develop into our new and exciting role.
It is envisioned the role will include:
- Working independently to lead projects from initial concept through to detailed design and managing the planning process.
- Work closely with the Estimators to evolve designs and assisting with tender submissions.
- Work closely with the Contracts team to assist in producing designs and drawings.
- CAD drawing.
- Deal independently with clients, consultants, architects, suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Pro-actively look to develop our processes, designs and products used.
- Maintain and grow relationships with key partners, suppliers and sub-contractors.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who can meet the following profile:
- Industry experience.
- Experience with the whole planning process.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High amount of independent working.
- CAD drawing.
- Willing to learn new skills to expand and potentially diversify the business.
- Fast paced dynamic working environment with a highly experienced team.
- Flexible working from home and the main office.
- Competitive remuneration package (vehicle, healthcare, pension, annual discretionary bonus).
- Self-development training and qualifications.
- Progression in the Company.
Interested applicants should send in confidence their interest and CV to Steve Barclay Steveb@mcardlesport.co.uk