Artificial Sports Pitch & Athletics Track Contractors
As sports surface experts, we specialise in innovate designs and pioneering construction methods including 3G Football and Rugby Pitches, Sand-Dressed,Sand-Filled, or Water-Based Hockey Pitches, Athletics Tracks, and MUGAs.
Our experienced team can deliver your sports facility project from initial conception, design and planning through to installation, offering a truly turnkey service.
Services We Offer
Planning and Design
- Initial site assessment, Project Feasibility & Budget Costing
- Conceptual Design and Drawings
- Site Surveys and Ground Investigation Reports
- Expert Consultancy Services to cover site-specific constraints
- Full Planning Application, including liaison with Planning Authority
- Groundworks & Foundations
- Drainage, including Storm Water Management
- Engineered Bases
- Shock Pad
- Artificial Carpet
- Athletics Track Surfacing
- Ancillary Works (Car Parking, Access Roads, Fencing, Floodlighting and Sports Equipment)
McArdle Sport Tec started working in the Artificial Sports Pitch industry in 1998, since then, we have built an unbeatable reputation delivering high-quality sports pitch and athletics track installations.
Find out more about the people who have made McArdle Sport Tec the UK’s experts in Synthetic Grass Pitches and athletics tracks. You are welcome to get in contact; we would be delighted to hear from you.
Support For Funding Your Project
At McArdle Sport Tec, we know that installing sports facilities is a significant investment of time and money for any club, school, or university. We are committed to working closely with you from project conception to ensure that we meet your needs within your budget.
We also recommend that our clients look into potential funding from other sources. The Football Foundation, Rugby Football Union, England Hockey, and England Netball are just some of the sporting governing bodies that offer financial support to organisations who want to install or upgrade sporting facilities. Local authorities are another potential source for support in funding.
For more information on some of these organisations, click on the logos below.