Specialists in Artificial Sports Pitch Construction
Established in 1999, McArdle Sport Tec are experts within the sports surface construction industry, specialising in innovative designs and pioneering construction methods for artificial sports pitches and athletics tracks. We work closely with our clients, offering a turnkey approach from fruition through to completion, providing exceptional service and exemplary attention to detail.
Proud to be certified with FIH Field Builder, CHAS (SSIP), Construction Line Gold, Acclaim (SSIP), SAPCA, and ISO Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety accreditations; McArdle understand the importance of our clients investing into sports facilities. We are committed to supporting our clients through every aspect of their project to ensure they receive sports facilities which meet and exceed their expectations.
Our team covers all aspects of installation as required including drainage, macadam base, shock pad, artificial turf installation, fencing and floodlighting. We are also very happy to help with resurfacing, extensions and upgrades to meet with new performance standards. McArdle Sport Tec make the whole process as straightforward as possible.
The Services We Offer
- Full site surveys undertaken: assessment of proposed location, access for construction traffic, and evaluation of health, safety and environmental constraints
- Design & Planning: assistance with technical drawings, achieving project specification requirements and obtaining planning permission
- Ground investigation reports
- Earthworks & Drainage: including ground stabilisation, drainage calculations and solutions.
- Foundation Sub-Base & Engineered sub-base: we only install engineered sub-bases for our artificial pitches: a Macadam layer which ensure pitch stability and integrity of the pitch infrastructure
- In-situ & prefabricated shock pads – if required
- Artificial turf systems & Athletics Tracks: we offer a range of artificial surfaces which meet FIFA, FIH, World Rugby Reg 22 and IAAF requirements
- Ancillary equipment: including associated landscaping, line marking, floodlighting, goal posts, team shelters and project specific equipment
- Car parks, access roads, changing rooms and pavilions.
Proud to be the UK’s expert in artificial pitch installation, which sees our clients regularly returning back to McArdle Sport Tec.
McArdle Sport Tec started working in the artificial sports pitch industry in 1998 and since then has built an unbeatable reputation for delivery of superb quality pitch facilities and track installations at highly competitive prices.
Find out more about the people who are the team that have made McArdle Sport Tec the UK’s experts in artificial turf, 3G sports pitch, MUGA and athletics track installation. You are welcome to get in contact; we would be delighted to hear from you.
Support For Funding Your Project
At McArdle Sport Tec we know that installing sports facilities is a significant investment of time and money for any club, school or university. We are committed to working closely with you from project conception to ensure that we meet your needs within your budget.
We also recommend to our clients to look into potential funding from other sources. The Football Foundation, Rugby Football Union, England Hockey and England Netball are just some of the sporting governing bodies that offer financial support to organisations who want to install or upgrade sporting facilities. Local authorities are another potential source for support in funding.
For more information on some of these organisations click on the logos.